Student Enrollment Checklist
Applications for Fall 2018-2019 have now closed.
Applications for 2019-2020 will be available October 2018.
High School Students entering their Sophomore year August 2018: Please visit us again October 2018 for the new Application and Student Enrollment Checklist for Fall 2019, or call (210) 485-0811 for more information.
Please closely review the six-step application process below:
- Step 1: Complete the one-page Alamo Academies application which is found on our website, www.alamoacademies.com under “Apply now”
- Step 2: Complete the ApplyTexas application at applytexas.org. Once this is completed you will receive two emails; one from ApplyTexas and one from Alamo Colleges. You may use the following to guide you through the ApplyTexas application: http://www.alamoacademies.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Alamo-Academies-ApplyTexas-Guide-2018.pdf
- Step 3: Follow the instructions from your Alamo Colleges email to complete GOFARR and AlamoENROLL modules. This can also be found at http://www.alamo.edu/AlamoENROLL/
- Step 4: Take the TSI assessment through Alamo Colleges or your high school’s approved testing site; keep a copy of your scores. Contact your high school counselor for a list of options.
- Step 5: Complete the Dual Credit Form found at the following link: http://www.alamoacademies.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Dual-Credit-HSP-Enrollment-Form-01-24-2018.pdf
- Step 6: Write an essay on why you would like to participate in the Alamo Academies. Essays need to be written legibly and at least one paragraph in length. Submit essays to email@example.com or your high school counselor to be added to your Alamo Academies packet.
All items must be completed in full to ensure eligibility. Deadline for early admissions consideration is March 2, 2018. ALL documentation must be received prior to this date. Contact the Academies at 210-485-0811 for additional questions.